About the Shubitz Clinic
Shubitz Clinic is a family medicine clinic that provides free primary healthcare services to uninsured patients in Tucson. It is run by the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson medical students who provide care under the supervision of volunteer physicians.
We serve patients who have no other source of healthcare, and as such, we do not accept patients with health insurance plans, including AHCCCS.
We are able to offer the following services to patients free of charge:
• Routine health care screenings, including physical exams, well women check-up’s, prenatal visits, and pediatric sports physicals
• Management of diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic conditions
• Vaccines and flu shots for children
• Prescription management
• Health education
• Lab work for our patients
• Referrals for glaucoma exams and mental health services
• Information on other community health resources
• Assistance with enrollment in AHCCCS if patient qualifies
• And much more!