About Kid's Clinic
We are a CUP clinic program sponsored by the College of Medicine-Tucson to provide free Well-child checkups, vaccinations and sports physicals to children under 18 years old who do not have health insurance or cannot afford coverage. Our clinic runs under the supervision of board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners.
Our monthly clinics are held on the first Saturday and 3rd Thursday of every month at the CUP Clinic.
Providing care to the children of Tucson
Well-child Check-ups & Sports Physicals:
We provide well-child check-ups and sports physicals to children between the ages of 0-18, under thesupervision of board-certified physicians or nurse practitioners.
- Growth Charts
- Vital Signs
- General Health Examination
- Sports Participation Clearance
Pediatric vaccines provided:
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis-containing vaccines (DTaP, DT, Tdap, Td)
- Hepatitis A
- Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)